Cucumber Lemon Mint Infused Summer Drinks
Next time when you're thirsty, consider drinking cucumber infused water, flavored with lemon and mint leaves. You are sure to get your daily dose of water in a healthy way and also reap the benefits of cucumber.
Eating fresh cucumber daily might be boring, but you will be happy for sure, to sip in your cucumber water through out summer.
Staying hydrated in summer is super easy, if water looks and tastes like a real refreshing summer treat.
Say no to the sugary, carbonated drinks like pepsi and coke and enjoy these kinda refreshing water.
These homemade summer drink recipes are not just flavored but also thirst quenchers with amazing health benefits.
If you are new to infused water, check out the benefits of drinking infused water?
Prepare infused water with many combination of fruits, veggies and herbs as per your taste. Most of the infused water pairings are common ingredients used in the kitchen.
Best part of infused water is, it can never go wrong. Taste might change depending on the quality of the fruits used and the duration of soaking the ingredients.
In this infused drink, Lemon and cucumber gets along well and mint acts as a cooling agent.
Benefits of drinking Cucumber - Lemon - Mint Infused Water
• Keeps you hydrated all day
• Gives extra Vitamins and Minerals
• Helps reduce bloop pressure
• Clears and smooths the skin
• Acts as an anti-oxidant / detoxing agent
• Controls appetite
Wash fruits, veggies and rinse herbs to remove chemicals, pesticides and other residues.
• 750ml Water (avoid warm or hot water)
• Rings of Lemon (2-3 sliced thick / thin / halved)
• Slices of Cucumber (around 7-8)
• 2 sprigs of Mint leaves with stem (crush it for more flavor)
• In a clean jar or vessel, pour approximately 750ml of water. Use filtered clean water.
• Drop the cucumber slices, lemon rings and sprigs of mint leaves into the water.
• Do not add more lemon rings at it may cause bitter taste.
• Give a gentle mix to the water along with other ingredients.
• Refrigerate it for about 4 hours or overnight. However, overnight refrigeration gives more flavors.
• If you are not keeping in fridge, do not keep for more than 4 hours. It may not taste good.
• After refrigeration or storing, filter out the water alone from the fruits - herbs mix, to a serving glass.
• Add ice cubes to the water, stick a straw in and enjoy this refreshing infused water!
To keep sipping all day long, refill your infused water container when it’s half full. Though it will be weaker compared to your first drink, it will still be flavorful.